Promote Your Blog

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Kanye's Fashion Line "DW by Kanye West"













Kanye West who is known for his daring fashion choices and his front row appearances at fashion shows has made his own foray into fashion with his line DW by Kanye West named after his late mother. His first Womenswear collection enjoyed its debut at as Paris Fashion Week.
The star-studded audience included designers such as Riccardo Tisci, Alexander Wang, and Jeremy Scott, and celebrities Lindsay Lohan,Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour, and Ciara, who tweeted, “KANYE is A GENIUS- TONIGHT was MONUMENTAL.”
The reviews from the collection have been from scathing to just non-chalant. For me basically I would say I was underwhelmed, I swear I heard crickets whistle or whatever it is they do while I looked through the pictures. I mean this is Kanye freaking West we were expecting some cray cray but were was that no were. I feel a huge snore coming up

No comments:

Post a Comment