Promote Your Blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

Single Cover: Rihanna-Diamonds

Diamonds                 
I really have nothing to say about this new single debacle till i hear the actual song> I just think its a bit senseless to release an album barely a year after you released the last one.
Diamonds’ will make its global premiere on Wednesday, September 26th with an 8:00am launch at radio stations worldwide.
“You’re not sad or dancing. You’re happy and hippie. It’s laid-back, but it’s hopeful,” the pop superstar told Elvis Duran during her visit to the iHeartRadio Music Festival in Las Vegas. “It gives me such a great feeling when I listen to it. The lyrics are very hopeful and positive, but it’s about love and the gears are a little different from what people would expect. I’m excited to surprise them sonically.”
Rihanna will launch her “Diamonds World Tour” on March 8 in the U.S. Tickets are on sale now.

No comments:

Post a Comment