Promote Your Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

Tyra Banks’s New Show

Tyra Banks is bringing another model-themed show to television. ABC has picked up her script for Fivehead, titled for Bank’s high school nickname when students made fun of her large forehead. The show will chronicle Banks’s, “long journey from awkward teen to one of the world’s most recognizable supermodels.
  I wish Tyra would just go away. She's like an annoying relative that laughs at her own jokes and overstays her welcome which I feel Tyra has done, I used to be a big fan but now I just feel shes a gimmick Don't get me wrong 2012  seems to be the year of the gimmick if you aint got one you aint winning but Tyra is sooooooo annoying with her look at me I have a huge forehead personality how long is she going to play this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment