Promote Your Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Snore!!!!!!!!!


my blogging culture has reduced because.......................... seriously I can't come up with a decent enough excuse on the above other than I have been too busy sleeping, trying my best to have a social life which by the way isn't happening, I'm in a lull seriously!!!!!!! I haven't even showed interest in a single person this year which is shocking cuz usually when i'm single girls begin to pop everywhere and I begin to crush on them like a fat kid at a candy store, Timi seems to think I'm still holding a candle for my ex which i seriously doubt because she who must never be named has moved on like since the day before we broke up so that ship has sailed and docked. Though my friends seem to be having the fun of their lives 2011 just seems a bit dull, so for now imma go back to being plain ole bored

No comments:

Post a Comment