Promote Your Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Khloe Kardahians Shoe Closet





Hewooooo!!!!!!!!! Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've never seen this many loubotins in one place besides a louboutin store. HiA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Khloe KArdashian has taken it very P. She recently did an interview with Elle were she opened up her shoe closet for them to see.
f there is a heaven, it is in Khloe Kardashian's Mecca-like shoe closet. And apparently it takes just as much skill and dedication to maintain a well organized closet as it does to turn a reality show into TV gold.

"It is a must to have them color coordinated, and to be able to see each and every one of them," Kardashian explained to The Coveteur and ELLE. "I know exactly where each one lives and I can tell if one has even been moved!"

Sounds like she's got a pretty killer memory. But how about some some specific instructions to get your closet looking like Kardashian's?

"It definitely helps to put one shoe facing front, and the other to the back. It saves space, but it is also nice to be able to see the back-side of the shoe. I am an organization freak!"
But don't think hubby, Lamar Odom, lets Kardashian hog the whole closet. He's got a special nook for his sneaks.

"My hubby is such a sneaker king ... and I am a stiletto queen! He always wants to see me in sneakers, but I believe I can do anything in heels."

No comments:

Post a Comment