Promote Your Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Rant And Rave

I'm going to start this post with a line from Nicki Minaj: Now all these bitches wanna be my bestie but I take a left and leave them hanging like a testes.
Some people are taking the piss literally, I've been a lot of things this week from snob to proud fucker, to Bitch now the bitch one had me confused because I seriously don't understand how a boy can be a bith. But i take all these insults in stride because I seriously cannot give a fuck about other people and their tendency to think about me instead of going about their life. I agree I an be rude to people that I consider boring, a tad ignorant and people who just want something from me but come on if I had to shine my 32 for every diamond in the ruff I would probably have lock jaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment