Promote Your Blog

Friday, May 6, 2011

NENE vs Star Jones gets animated


The Real Housewives franschises have become a guilty pleasure for me and I've become intrigued by 'normal' people who would agree to put their lives on television for public display and scrutiny and I'm not ashamed to say that I anticipate every episode of the Real House Wives of Atlanta because Nene Leakes is a treasure to behold the woman has more drama than a Gossip Girl sex triathlon. So recently the blogs have been ablaze about her on screen rivalry with fellow celebrity apprentice co-star Star Jones and yes Nene brought it to the streets. Star had better be careful cuz Nene will wipe the floor with her love handles. Some people have decided to take the bitch fight to "My Little Pony"

No comments:

Post a Comment