Promote Your Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

There are some models yet to be found






Something bothers me when people I know with talent aren't being recognized. Apparently there is a new type of catwalk for men and I didn't get the memo. I followed my friend for an audition for a fashion show and I was amazed at the ego dripping from the walls. The models came out in full force and wanted to show that lip gloss and over dressing were better than knowing how to catwalk. I'm not one to brag but I know people that can catwalk far better than any of those heffers i saw that day and to make matters worse they didn't pick my friend pissed yes i am so i am going to promote people from 9ja whom I think should be walking at Bryant Park though I heard this is the last year Fashion week will be there. Well any way look and be amazed at these face that are going to break out very soon. PresentingTimi, Tosin, Sarah, Alaezi Teni

No comments:

Post a Comment