Promote Your Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Gossip Girl

I am utterly confused by what is happening on what used to be my favorite show, The sho has been an adorable snooze fest of mammoth proportions. Apparently the only way they try to revive the show is by consistently taking back and bringing back Georgina Sparks who i might say is my fave character on the show and know in a ploy to get more ratings the producers are bringing in a Baldwin to play Serena's long lost father and that would sure bring out some long lost boring secret likely to thrill the pubescent ones that still watch the crap that's there.At times I wonder which of the actors on the show would have careers when the show is over definitely not Little jenny cuz nobody like that dirty Gothic look she is trying to portray sweetheart Teenagers doing that is soooooooooooooooooooooo 90's get over yourself. On the Plus side I hope the CW has cancelled that tragedy of a show that is Melrose Place after one episode I cried at the pain that was Ashlee Simpson's acting

No comments:

Post a Comment