Promote Your Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Move Over Britney and Xtina Miley Can't be tamed








Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wayched some parts of the Miley Cyrus song I can't be tamed and i must say it was shocking. I thought to myself I have been saying it for a long time miley Cyrus will son stop doing all that Disney crap and take all her clothes of and wear peacock feathers and writhe around in a giant cage because she wants to grow up, were in the world was her mullet haired father probably doing a hoedown throwdown on how much bucks he is going to get from all her maturity.The video has been described as Party in the U.S.A on steriods well i say if Party in the U.S.A and Not Myself Tonight had a baby it would be Miley's new video. The sexual dances were exactly what they were supposed to be telling people that she had grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment