Promote Your Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Beyonce's 4 leaks 3 weeks before its release


Beyoncé’s fourth album 4 hit the Internet on Tuesday, a full three weeks ahead of its scheduled release date. The 29-year-old singer has taken to Facebook to address the leak.

“My music was leaked and while this is not how I wanted to present my new songs, I appreciate the positive response from my fans,” she wrote. “When I record music I always think about my fans singing every note and dancing to every beat. I make music to make people happy and I appreciate that everyone has been so anxious to hear my new songs.”

Her label Columbia Records quickly stepped in to take action, removing links and tweets to the music. Sony Music is expected to ship around 1 million units of the album to stores on June 28.

From what I've heard so far the album is going to be amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment