Promote Your Blog

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

MTV Movie Awards Fashion







Kristen Stewart in Balmain I must say for once she looks happy to be in the sun usually she keeps scratching herself as if she has a yeast infection.
Victoria Secret Model turned actress Rosie Huntington-Whitely (my thumbs are already paining from typing that name) she is wearing D&G and Sergio Rossi heels she actually looks pretty when you take out that her annoying pout
Selena Gomez in Giambasi Valli very sweet yet something about this whole outfit makes me want to sleep
Blake in Denial Lively looks hot in this Michael Kors ensemble I mean hot my screen is oozing steam *hold on a min while i change my briefs*
This I refuse to comment on so you came out of your house and its this Herve Leger dress you could find this dress that the whole world has worn and those ugly shoes *wat a WEEEEIISSST!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment