Promote Your Blog

Monday, June 13, 2011

Emma Watson for Vogue Uk






When I saw this picture of Emma Watson yesterday on the cover American Vogue’s July 2011 issue, I honestly didn’t recognize her.I'm used to the raggedy ginger hair i absolutely love this picture its definitely a change from the good girl look she used to channel and its all out va va voom.

The star works a Fall 2011 in her editorial featuring Tom Ford, Aquilano.Rimondi, Calvin Klein and Dolce & Gabbana.

This summer Emma will say goodbye to Hermione forever when “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2,” is released in July, but Emma officially said goodbye to Hermione when she cut her hair short.

Emma talks to Vogue about finding herself after Harry Potter and balancing work and educations.

Here are some extracts from her interview, followed by her breath-taking editorial shot by Mario Testino.

On experimenting in the Harry Potter makeup trailer: “That was my playground. I would sit and play with lipsticks, foundations, and eye shadows; and every now and then [head of makeup, Amanda Knight] would let me do the extras’ face paint for the Quidditch matches.”

On longtime co-star Daniel Radcliffe: “He understood what his role was, not just as an actor but as the leading man in this enormous franchise. And I think that was almost more important in a way. He held it all together. I am very grateful for him.”

On fighting to balance education and work: “I have felt for the last ten years I have had this battle; I’ve been fighting so hard to have an education. It’s been this uphill struggle. I was Warner Bros.’ pain in the butt. I was their scheduling conflict. I was the one who made life difficult. I just realized at one point that I can’t fight everything. I have to move in the direction of it—and go with it.”

1 comment: