Promote Your Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

Fashion at the Oscars






SJP why did you have to this to me you are truly my style icon and you had to go wear a Chanel nightdress all in because it had the name couture attached to it. Thank God somebody must have smacked Tina Fey because for the first time at a red carpet this year i didn't feel like rhyming when i saw her, she tries but her hair dresser should be drowned.
Carey Mulligan's dress was a bit too much for me loved the fact she took a risk with the dress but all those embellishments were a bit too much for me. Cameron Diaz and Elizabeth Banks did it for me I saw the two of them and i knew the Oscar's were going to be good their outfits made their fairy-god mothers weep in joy, the former was dressed in Oscar de la Renta while the latter was dressed in Versace

No comments:

Post a Comment