Promote Your Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

Jennifer's Body and Alice in Wonderland



Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelppppppppppppppppppppppp me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I watched two of the most annoying films in my life last week. Silverbird had better be considering giving me my money back because I ma not amused at all. Alice in Wonderland was a load of bull crap all effects and shitty acting I really do not see what all the hullabaloo was about serious all i remember from the film was that disastrously sshitty dance that Johnny Depp did and the fact Helena Bonham carter kept screaming Off with their heads throughout the movie. Jennifer's Body do not even get me started on that film Amanda Seyfreid tried to pull her weight against that daft slut Megan Fox all that film had going was the infamously mind numbing kiss that would only turn on the perverts that actually liked this movie. Fox was trying too hard to be sexy we know you are sexy get over it and her accent in the film was terrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiible I almost cried in annoyance throughout the whole movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment