Promote Your Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ricky Martin has finally come out


Year after year reporters and journalists have been trying to out Ricky Martin to no avail but he finally made the call by himself when he came out as gay on his website yesterday. He was quoted saying "To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids where born with. From the moment I wrote the first phrase I was sure the book was the tool that was going to help me free myself from things I was carrying within me for a long time. Things that were too heavy for me to keep inside," he said. "Writing this account of my life, I got very close to my truth. And this is something worth celebrating. Some sycophants on the blogs are busy having hissy fits instead of doing what their jobs are and just blog abiut it.
Any way will you still be listening to La Vida Loca???????????????

No comments:

Post a Comment